It's that time of the year when you are invited to lots of events and you need to whip up a quick healthy plate of food. This dish is so super easy and is absolutely perfect for our hot summer conditions.
- Slice a Lebanese cucumber diagonally into roughly 5mm slices
- top with a generous slice of smoke salmon folded over
- decorate with a dollop of cottage cheese or creme fresh
- finish with some chives or dill
Easy to eat in one bite and very refreshing, you will be a big hit!
You have to bring a plate and you don't have the time, inspiration or the energy. You are going to love this.
- Tooth pick, one bocconcini, one cherry tomato, one basil leaf
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar
Christmassy, yummy and presentation wow factor! You are welcome.