Indulgent Wellbeing is owned and operated by Alison Jones and as such any receipts may appear as Alison Jones.
Indulgent Wellbeing will collect, hold, use, disclose and protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) that came into effect on the 12th March 2014.
The APP’s govern the way we collect, hold, use, disclose and protect information about you.
Personal Information we Collect and Hold:
The personal information we collect about you is in direct relation to the level of services and products we provide you. Personal information may include your name, title, date of birth, place of birth, contact details, credit card details, payment information, statistical information, fees paid, survey information and correspondence.
Purpose of the Information we Collect and Hold:
The information collected allows us to:
- Maintain an up to date membership database
- Allow us to research and provide the best products and services to suit your needs
- Gather statistical data and to research information to improve the services and products we supply
- Provide necessary systems and infrastructure to service clients
- Develop systems, procedures, policies, websites, App’s
- Protect the interests of our clients
How we Collect Information About you:
Indulgent Wellbeing collects information about you from the following sources:
- Membership application forms
- Referral from another health care provider
- General correspondence
- Credit Card payments
- Information on the Indulgent Wellbeing and affiliate websites
- Information you provide to us by letter, emails, telephone, facsimile, website
How you can access personal information we hold about you and correct information we hold:
- Contacting us by letter, telephone, email, facsimile or website
How you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by Indulgent Wellbeing:
- Contacting us by letter, telephone, email, facsimile or website and outlining the details of the breach by Indulgent Wellbeing
- Our governing body the Australian National Therapies Association (ANTA) Ethics Assessment Panel and ANTA National Council will review and assess the complaint and take appropriate action to rectify the breach
- Clients will be notified by ANTA of action taken by ANTA to rectify the breach
Indulgent Wellbeing will not disclose personal information we hold about you to any third parties including overseas recipients/organisations.
Contacting us about your information:
Indulgent Wellbeing aims to ensure the information we hold about you is secure, accurate, up to date and complete. Please contact Indulgent Wellbeing if you feel your information is incorrect or incomplete or you wish to revise your information.
How to contact Indulgent Wellbeing:
43 Fourth Ave
Sandgate QLD 4017
Telephone: 0418 771 044
Terms & Conditions
1. Indulgent Wellbeing™ agrees to provide and the Customer agrees to undertake and pay for the training courses and/or facilities supplied under this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement apply to course undertaken via our online portal.
2. INDIVIDUAL COURSES
1. For our Online courses, booking and registration takes place online. The courses start upon our receipt of your investment on an assigned date. You will receive access to your course when your course starts. However, to confirm each booking the customer agrees that he/she will return a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions to Indulgent Wellbeing™ prior to commencing the course. Indulgent Wellbeing™ reserves the right to refuse attendance to the course in the event that the Terms and Conditions document is not returned prior to commencement of the course.
2. The description and date and charges for the course are set out in the description on our website. Indulgent Wellbeing™ reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its Customers without notice to the customer.
3. Online courses take place online via our portal, webinars, and through a closed Facebook group or any other online medium as we see fit.
4. Indulgent Wellbeing™ reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course if the number of attendees is insufficient to justify the running of the course, or if Indulgent Wellbeing™ is prevented from doing by events beyond its reasonable control, including in particular but not limited to illness of training staff.
5. In the event that Indulgent Wellbeing™ is obliged to cancel or reschedule any course under the provisions of clause 2.5 Indulgent Wellbeing™ will notify the Customer forthwith. Indulgent Wellbeing™ will in addition refund all monies paid by the Customer, or at the Customers option apply the monies to a rescheduled or alternative course. Indulgent Wellbeing™ accepts no liability for incidental costs incurred by the Customer in the event that any course is cancelled or rescheduled.
1. Online and e-learning courses require payment in full prior to course commencement.
4. CANCELLATION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If an individual wishes to cancel or change their booking the following charges will be incurred:-
1. If you purchase our courses online and you are a private individual then you have a cooling off period of 30 days in which to cancel your purchase. If we incur a fee during the transaction and you claim a refund within the 30 day period, then we will refund your payment less the fees incurred.
5. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The courses are provided under this Agreement at the Customer request. The Customer accepts that they are responsible for verifying that the courses are suitable for their requirements. Indulgent Wellbeing™ will use all reasonable skill and care in the preparation and presentation of its. All other conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are excluded.
2. The Customer acknowledges Indulgent Wellbeing™ right to refuse admission or require the removal of any attendee where there are doubts about identity, qualifications or if the attendee’s behaviour is unacceptable.
1. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all courses developed under the provisions of clause 4 shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Indulgent Wellbeing™. The Customer undertakes that it will not copy or permit the copying of course materials, nor disclose or permit disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running the customer’s own courses unless the express written permission of Indulgent Wellbeing™ is given.